Tuesday, August 28, 2007

30 Kick start - Space Clearing

Preparation of Fung shui practice begins with removing unwanted articles from your home. By removing unorganized, dusty articles around the home means removing the idea of "do it later". It greatly improve the positive Chi welcoming to your home. Starting with the Compute desk, organize the over crowded desk by removing old articles, print outs, post office junk mails, unopened bills, and, unused cables, food plates, coffee cups, bottles, and coins. Keep your computer desk clean and organized means to removed congested mind and confusions, and welcome new ideas and innovations. Space clearing at home results removing heavy and dull feeling and allow the positive Chi to flow easily. Negative energy will be replaced by Healthy flow of Chi. Therefore, arguments, confused minds, and traumas will be replaced by joyfulness, happiness, peace, and harmony. We sometimes have an idea to save some items and someday could be usable and end up collecting too much boxes of junks around the house that we don't even need to use for years. Old cloths that never been put on for over 2 years should belongs to salvation army. Look around the house, you don't have to do it all in one day. Clean them up little by little, area by area. After that, you will feel "Less means More". you will be amazed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jidatagug.uvoweb.net/vucode.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://unihucame.freecities.com/nahipy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

buy valium online legally yellow valium 10mg - valium yellow what mg

Anonymous said...

Signing up for the particular Wilton Process Redecorating Principles Study course is good for those people
thinking of getting a jump in cake adorning. Personalized and theme
cake asserts cake designs as per your requirements.
Typically overlooked as practically nothing far more than just dessert belittled as a
symbol that provides nothing more than a location to stick the candles, the birthday cake has lengthy been relegated to 2nd tier status in the realm of get together arranging.


Also visit my web site cake avenue Manila